TML Group, Inc.
1. Personally Identifiable Information. We do not collect personally identifiable information, other than information that users may enter voluntarily. Typically, IP (Internet protocol) addresses, which this web site recognizes, do not contain personally identifiable information.
2. How the Information is Used. All information is provided voluntarily. If you choose to share personal information with us via this web site, we may use the information to improve site quality, contact you to provide information you requested, and send you emails regarding offers, promotions, specials, new products, and other related information.
3. Information Sharing Policy. We are the sole owner of all information collected on this web site. We will not share, sell, or rent information collected on this web site to unrelated third parties, except as you may consent to or request, or as may be required by law.
4. Security Measures in Place. To better ensure your privacy and lessen the risk of loss, theft, alteration, or misuse of information, this web site is protected by an authorized personnel password and login procedure. However, because Internet security cannot be completely guaranteed, we cannot warrant or guarantee that a security breach or other human or technical difficulty will never occur.
5. Order Forms. We may request information from users on our order and information request forms. The requested information may consist of contact and financial information. We use this information to process orders and to provide the information you need in a timely and efficient manner.
6. Cookies. A cookie is a small string of text that a web site can send to your web browser—often used to enhance your site browsing experience. Generally, cookies cannot retrieve personal data from your computer’s hard drive, nor can they pass on computer viruses, or record your email address. At your option, you may set your web browser to allow or disallow cookies, or to inform you when a cookie is being placed, so you always have a choice as to whether or not you want to receive a cookie. We may use ‘cookie’ technology to collect information about site usage, and to provide you with an enjoyable and efficient browsing experience. This site uses two forms of cookies: 1) temporary cookies; and 2) permanent cookies. Temporary cookies help ensure your ability to move easily throughout the site. Permanent cookies are typically used in conjunction with travel agent users to help enhance agents’ browsing experience.
7. Log Files. Because we respect your privacy, logged information is protected by an authorized personnel login and password procedure. This site uses application web site statistics programs that provide useful information for site improvement and maintenance. These statistics applications do not track the browsing habits of individual users; rather these programs simply track user browsing in the aggregate. We may collect and store IP (Internet protocol) addresses for site maintenance, enhancement, and security purposes; but we do not share this information with unrelated third parties unless we suspect unlawful activity, or we are required by law to disclose such information.