Black Light Panel -Closeout
LAST CHANCE! The TML Black Light will soon be gone. For a limited time, you can purchase this limited edition light panel in the TML Backroom, while supplies last.
Activate the phosphors in your makeup with the black light makeup artists, body painters, and more love to work with!
- One Black Light LED Panel: 18 x 5 inches [44.2 x 12.3 cm] Violet/Chrome finish
- Power cord assembly (14′) with in-line, touch-style flicker-free dimmer switch
- Felt pouch for power assembly
- One Quick Release set
- One Pro / Master stand bag
UV tech info
- Near UV wavelength 395 to 400 nm is deep purple visible light that creates a fluorescent glow in certain materials while everything else remains nearly invisible with no other light source.
- This is a true near UV LED light source and no acetate gels are used or required.
- In addition to lighting purposes, a black light can be used for UV curing of "gel" nail polishes and also "charging" glow-in-the-dark fluorescent makeup etc....