Key Light 1.0 Replacement Power Assembly
The Key Light 1.0 Power assembly provides the proper power for the Key Light 1.0 LED panel. It includes a set of four international plug adapters and a lightweight hand-crafted felt pouch that provides stylish protection for your power cord. This one-compartment pouch is fitted with an easy access front flap and securing elastic strap. The power assembly is 14 feet (4.3 m) in length and features an in-line, touch-style “flicker-free” dimmer switch.
This power cord marked “Key Light 1.0” is intended to power the key light 1.0 panel only.
- Key Light 1.0 universal power assembly featuring in-line, touch-style, flicker-free dimmer switch
- International “dual” Voltage (100 – 240 VAC)
- Four international plug adapters
- Protective felt pouch with elastic enclosure
- One velcro™ cord strap
- The key light will immediately turn on when plugged in. The built-in dimmer switch defaults to full power the first time it is plugged in. Tapping the “I/O” on the dimmer switch will decrease the brightness by 20% each time it is touched. The dimmer will cycle through five steps (100%, 80%, 60%, 40%, 20%), and is turned off by a “long” touch on the switch (hold for approximately 2 seconds).