Jet Light Kit (BACK ORDER)
Jet Light Kit with Light Stand
The Jet Light features a 12 x 12 in. square aperture, this edge-lit LED panel provides bright, uniform, soft lighting for photo and video needs.
TML's high standards for light output are upheld with the Jet Light. Color temperature is fixed at 5200K and is a full spectrum beam with near perfect C.R.I.
The Jet Light is light weight, thin, and center-mounted via a highly adjustable "universal" arm to any light stand using a standard 14/20 threaded socket. We believe center mounting provides less bulk and more versatile adjustments versus traditional yolk-mounting.
Creative light modification is easily achieved, yet not always necessary as the dimmable light output is fairly soft right from the panel alone.
The Jet Light outputs more than enough light for many lighting situations from portrait, scene, and table-top product setups. Along with TML's other LED panels, the Key Light and Eyelight, a versatile and unobtrusive lighting style can be achieved in the studio or on location.
Of course, TML's LED panels were originally designed for makeup lighting applications and the Jet Light will not let down even the most demanding artist.
One Jet Light LED Panel: 12 x 12 inches [30 x 30 cm]
- Power cord assembly (14′) with in-line, touch-style flicker-free dimmer switch
- Felt pouches for panel and power assembly
- One Quick Release set
- One Light Stand
- One Universal Arm
- One Non-Woven Tote Bag
- One Non-Woven Light Stand Bag
- Daylight Balanced at 5200 Kelvin
- Improved LEDs with CRI of 96+ (includes R9 – R15 values)
- Color Quality Scale CQS value of 93
- International dual Voltage (100 – 240 VAC)
- LED life expectancy, 50,000+ hours
- LED Panel Size (12 x 12 in. / 30 x 30 cm)
- LED Panel Weight 2.6 lb (1179 g)
- Sleek metal housing (Aluminum)
- Slim profile with protective corner bumpers
- Glossy light panel surface
- Universal power assembly featuring in-line, touch-style, flicker-free dimmer switch
- Heavy duty Universal Arm for centered adjustments on Light Stand
Warranty on Parts and Labor due to manufacturers defect for One (1) Year from date of purchase.