Eyelight Magic Kit
The Eyelight Magic Kit combines TML's newest LED light panel, The Eyelight, with the Magic Mount accessory mount.
With this kit, you can quickly mount the Eyelight to a variety of surfaces adding lighted brilliance just where it's needed. For Example, any mirror is quickly transformed into an amazing lighted “vanity,” perfect for personal at-home “studios,” or even in professional salon environments.
It's time to see with The Makeup Light's amazing lighting wherever you need it!
The slim rectangular Eyelight LED light panel adds soft, yet crisp-contrast daylight-balanced (5000K), dimmable lighting in a fast and unobtrusive way.
The Eyelight can illuminate all beauty and grooming needs. The bottom line is LIGHT is needed for these tasks, and TML's LED panels illuminate GREAT LIGHT!
- One Eyelight LED Panel: 18 x 5 inches [44.2 x 12.3 cm] Chrome finish
- Power cord assembly (14') with in-line, touch-style flicker-free dimmer switch
- Felt pouches for panel and power assembly
- One Quick Release set
- One Pro / Master "Stand" Bag (perfect for transporting the Eyelight)
- Two Magic Mounts – each measure 3 1/8 in. (7.6 cm) square
- Two Ball Head
- Two Reuse Sheets (easier to use for storage than original adhesive backing)
- 1 Sealable Bubble Envelope
- Daylight Balanced at 5000 Kelvin
- Improved LEDs with “CRI” of 96+ (includes R9 – R15 values)
- Color Quality Scale “CQS” value of 93
- International “dual” Voltage (100 – 240 VAC)
- LED life expectancy, 50,000+ hours
- LED Panel Size: 18 x 5 inches (44.2 x 12.3 cm)
- LED Panel Weight 1.8 lb (851 g)
- Sleek metal housing in Chrome finish
- Slim profile with protective corner bumpers
- Glossy light panel surface
- Universal power assembly featuring in-line, touch-style, flicker-free dimmer switch
- Custom-fitted protective pouch
- Compatible with most TML accessories and mounting options
Mounting Surface Possibilities
A variety of sealed, smooth, and dry surfaces (not only glass or acrylic) are now a possible location to mount the Key Light. Painted metal, tile, formica veneer, and very smooth varnished wood are some of the new possibilities. Not recommended for use on: wallpaper (or any paper), painted wood, drywall, or plaster where the paint may peel, and textured or porous materials.
With the necessary ball head attached, the Key Light is only about 2 inches (5 cm) from the mounting surface. A low-profile allows positioning of the Key Light in extremely tight places. While mounted at such a low-profile, there remains a substantial degree of movement to direct the Key Light via the ball head. Use the included(!) Quick Release to facilitate attachment of the Key Light to the Magic Mount.
Reusable / Washable Adhesive
Here’s the “magic” part. This mount has a very long-lasting, strong …and washable adhesive. Think post-it note, but strong enough to hold a Key Light, and you don’t have to crumble it up and toss it when you’re done using it. The key is to use it where there will be no air bubbles or tiny air channels present after sticking it to the surface.
The Magic Mount will eventually get dirty from handling and use. Just a quick bath and rub-down in running water (with or without soap) will wash and “re-charge” the adhesive. At some point due to lots of repeated use, the adhesive will have lost it’s initial “magic,” and this is why we supply two Magic Mounts per set.
To store and protect the Magic Mount adhesive surface, we have provided a “Reuse Sheet” for each mount. Each reuse sheet is much easier to apply and remove than the original adhesive backing sheet on the Magic Mount. The Magic Mount should be kept away from heat and dust, dirt, or other debris, so we’ve also added a sealable bubble envelope to keep the set together and clean.