Key Light 2.0 Starter Kit with EZ-Clamp
The Key Light LED panel is the core of our easy to use “game-changing” lighting system that is trusted by thousands of professional artists.
The second generation Key Light 2.0 series is a dimmable daylight-balanced (5000 K) LED light panel designed for bright and even illumination. A light you can trust. Tested with the most advanced technology, the enhanced 2.0 LED panel delivers exceptional 96+ CRI light and a color quality scale (CQS) value of 93. The LED lifetime expectancy is 50,000+ hours.
Finished with a brilliant glossy display and sleek metal case (in "Gold" or "Graphite"), this lightweight panel is a powerful accessory you need in your kit. Durable and portable, the key light is designed to go wherever you go.
This EZ-Clamp package includes the EZ-Clamp, one Quick Release set, and a TML tote bag.
All the great versatility the Key Light system is known for remains the same!
Key Light 2.0 is Compatible with all existing TML Key Light accessories and mounting options. It also has the same trusted daylight balance and brightness of the original Key Light LED panel.
The Key Light 2.0 EZ-Clamp Package includes:
- -One Key Light 2.0 LED Panel (7.25 x 9 in. / 17.6 x 22 cm), Choose "Gold" or "Graphite"
- -Power cord assembly (14′) with in-line, touch-style flicker-free dimmer switch
- -Felt pouches for panel and power assembly
- -One Quick Release set
- -One EZ Clamp
Second Gen. Key Light 2.0 Specifications:
- Daylight Balanced at 5000 Kelvin
- Improved LEDs with CRI of 96+ (includes R9 – R15 values)
- Color Quality Scale CQS value of 93
- International dual Voltage (100 – 240 VAC)
- LED life expectancy, 50,000+ hours
- LED Panel Size (7.25 x 9 in. / 17.6 x 22 cm)
- LED Panel Weight 1.3 lb (590 g)
- Sleek metal housing in two colors: "Graphite" or "Gold"
- Slim profile with protective corner bumpers
- Glossy light panel surface
- Smaller universal power assembly featuring in-line, touch-style, flicker-free dimmer switch
- Compatible with all existing TML Key Light accessories and mounting options
Warranty on Parts and Labor due to manufacturers defect for 1 Year from date of purchase.