Key Light 2.0 Starter Kit with EZ-Clamp
You don't know what you can't see. As a professional artist, light is the foundation of everything you do.
If you are looking for a light, versatile stand with the ability to clamp onto counters, doors, cabinets, pipes, bunched curtains, and more—this is the Starter Kit for you!
The Key Light is an edge-lit LED Light Panel the size of a tablet, yet powerful enough to bring sunshine indoors. 96+ CRI (Color Rendering Index) with the full color spectrum of noon-day sunlight—no color is missing from this light!
This light kit is portable, easy to travel with, and durable. Choose either "Graphite" or "Gold" for your LED light panel finish. It includes a tote bag for easy storage and transportation—plus felt bags to protect your LED panel and power cords.
- One Key Light 2.0 LED Panel (7.25 x 9 in. / 17.6 x 22 cm), Choose "Gold" or "Graphite"
- Power cord assembly (14′) with in-line, touch-style flicker-free dimmer switch
- Felt pouches for panel and power assembly
- One Quick Release set
- One EZ Clamp
- One Non Woven Tote Bag
- Daylight Balanced at 5000 Kelvin
- Improved LEDs with CRI of 96+ (includes R9 – R15 values)
- Color Quality Scale CQS” value of 93
- International dual Voltage (100 – 240 VAC)
- LED life expectancy, 50,000+ hours
- LED Panel Size (7.25 x 9 in. / 17.6 x 22 cm)
- LED Panel Weight 1.3 lb (590 g)
- Sleek metal housing - "Graphite" or "Gold"
- Slim profile with protective corner bumpers
- Glossy light panel surface
- Smaller universal power assembly featuring in-line, touch-style, flicker-free dimmer switch
- Compatible with all existing TML Key Light accessories and mounting options
Warranty on Parts and Labor due to manufacturers defect for 1 Year from date of purchase.
The Key Light LED 2.0 series is a dimmable daylight-balanced (5000 K) LED light panel designed for bright and even illumination. Tested with the most advanced technology, the enhanced 2.0 LED panel delivers exceptional 95+ CRI light and a color quality scale (CQS) value of 93. The LED lifetime expectancy is 50,000+ hours.